Will my package require a signature?
Yes. A signature is required for all shipments. That way you can rest assured that your items will arrive safely. Make sure to use a shipping address where someone can sign for your package, otherwise you'll have to go to the post office to collect it.
What shipping method do you use?
• In the USA, items with free shipping are sent by USPS First Class with insurance and signature required.
• International orders ship via USPS Priority.
• Upgraded shipping is USPS Priority Express mail with insurance and signature required.
• Express shipping via private carriers like FedEx, DHL, and UPS is available upon request. Pricing is on a case by case basis. Prices range from about 75 USD for DHL Express to 140 USD for FedEx and UPS Express.
Can I upgrade to faster shipping?
Yes! Upgraded shipping is via USPS Priority Express Mail with insurance and signature required. It usually takes 1-2 days within the continental USA, and 3-5 days to other countries.
Express shipping via private carriers like FedEx, DHL, and UPS is available upon request. Pricing is on a case by case basis. Prices range from about 75 USD for DHL Express to 140 USD for FedEx and UPS Express.
Can I get a different colored watchband?
I have watchbands in many different styles, colors and materials. If you love the watch but want a different color band, send me a message. I'll see if I have the color you want in my inventory. If I don't, you can swap out the band for any strap you'd like by buying one online or taking it to your local jeweler or watch repair store.
Does my watch need a battery?
It depends on the watch.
1) Mechanical (hand-winding): These watches use a spring and gears to run. There is no battery. You must wind the watch once daily for it to keep running. Most of my watches are this kind.
2) Mechanical (automatic/kinetic): These use a spring and gears as well as a swinging pendulum that rotates as you move throughout the day. It winds itself. You don't need a battery and you don't need to wind it.
3) Quartz: These use batteries. Your watch will include a brand new battery. They can last anywhere from six months to a few years, depending on the watch.
I changed my mind! Can I cancel my order and get a full refund?
We don't accept cancellations for a refund. Instead, we offer you store credit which you can use on any of our other items. This store credit is good for one year.
Will the vintage watchband fit me?
Use a measuring tape to measure around your wrist.
All my detailed descriptions include the max wrist size of the bracelet. Bracelets are standardized. They're not an integral part of the watch itself. It's easy to change the band.
Gift wrapping and packaging
My gift wrapping is awesome. Choose the gift wrapping upgrade during checkout. Make sure to let me know the name of the person getting the gift so I can write it on the card.
The bracelet (aka band or strap) is usually NOT an integral part of the "watch" itself. It's normal (and somewhat expected) that you'll have a jeweler adjust the band to fit you, or replace the band with one that you can try on in person. Watchbands are standardized and available from any jeweler, watch shop, and online.